Murano is an island located in the Venice lagoon, and is famous for the processing of Murano glass. If you want to eat in Murano, there are several options to choose from, from traditional Venetian cuisine to more modern restaurants. Here are some recommendations:
1. **Ristorante Ai Frati**: This restaurant is known for its traditional Venetian cuisine. It offers dishes such as fresh fish, mixed fried fish and cuttlefish ink risotto. The restaurant is located near the Frari Church and is highly appreciated for its authenticity.
2. **Osteria al Duomo**: This welcoming and informal restaurant serves typical Venetian dishes, such as Venetian liver, creamed cod and polenta with schie (lagoon shrimp). It is located near the Church of San Pietro Martire.
3. **Trattoria Valmarana**: This trattoria is known for its welcoming atmosphere and traditional Venetian dishes. Try their seafood risotto or the fresh fish of the day. It is located near the Museo vaporetto stop.
4. **Busa alla Torre Restaurant**: Located near Murano's clock tower, this restaurant offers a variety of fresh fish dishes and Venetian cuisine. They also have a terrace with a panoramic view of the lagoon.
5. **Trattoria da Romano**: This is one of the oldest restaurants in Murano and has a long tradition of Venetian cuisine. They serve dishes such as fish risotto, stewed cuttlefish and mixed boiled meats. The restaurant is located near the Faro vaporetto stop.
6. **Al Corallo Restaurant**: This restaurant offers fresh fish dishes and traditional Venetian cuisine. They also have a selection of local wines. It is located near the Ponte Longo, a few steps from the Museo vaporetto stop.
Remember that in Murano, as in other parts of Venice, it is advisable to book a table in advance, especially during the tourist season, to avoid long waits. Furthermore, I advise you to savor fresh fish dishes, given that Murano is located in an ideal position to enjoy fish delicacies directly from the lagoon. Enjoy your meal!